Monday, December 12, 2011

Guys need help

Recently my best friend set me up with a guy she knew. I was excited because he was cute & I thought he was nice. Anyways he shows up to my door in an old grungy t-shirt, stained pants & shoes that used to be white. I know looks don't matter but come on! At least try will ya? Us girls will put hours into deciding what we are going to wear, what we are going to accesorize with & how we are going to do our hair and some guys don't even give a darn what they look like. There were 4 couples on this date (thank goodness) we all played games, ate dinner then went to get ice cream. It was fun up until he started talking about how excited he was for his next date with this really pretty girl from his history class. I just wanted to go home right then & there but I didn't (mainly because he was my ride home) the dance was lame, luckily my friends date suggested we go back home & watch a movie at my house. So we get to my house & 1 couple left for home, another girl left & then my date left which left my best friend, her date, another guy & I to watch movies. It just bugs me that my date just left. The point to this story is- Guys, you need to at least try to pretend you aren't being forced to be there. And DO NOT go on & on about how excited you are for your next date with a pretty girl, that will eventually get you a slap in the face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment