Sunday, December 11, 2011

A few of my Animals

                                                      Or as Gracie would say "Aminals"
Growing up on a farm has its advantages
 Ann, our Belgium mule
Bobaloui, our donkey
 My german shepherd, Cash & our boykin spaniel, Souix
Cash is named after Johnny Cash. Listening to Johnny Cash was the only thing that put him to sleep at night. Souix is named after Johnny Cash's song, "A Boy Named Souix"
My horse ABCDE. I was playing on ksl one day last spring & I saw the ad title "Mare. Free to good home" I hurried & called the number on the ad & we went to loook at her. 2 weeks later we brought her home. She is the most incredible horse I could ask for.
 One of my babies from a March 2011 litter at 2 weeks
 Souix
 I cannot stand this thing!

 We bred Cash in February of 2011 & I got the pick of the litter. Being the amazing sister I am I gave him to June & Bret.
 3 of our ponies
 Quepasa from my May 2011 litter
 Cash & Strike

 Our accidental colt, Moe
 We had to put Strike to sleep on October 29, 2011. I grew up with him, he was 17. I miss that crazy old dog.
Boomer & Buttercup
Tinkerbell aka Tink or Stink

No comments:

Post a Comment