Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cash

I try not to be a crazy dog owner but when it comes to Cash I am. He is the most incredible dog in the world. He is such a unique dog, he loves the kids, the animals and he's just a happy guy. But about 2 weeks before Christmas I noticed he quit eating but I figured he was eating Souix's dog food. But he started acting really weird, he wouldn't run with me or play around. So the day after Christmas we ran him up to cousin Bob in Heber (he is a vet) and Bob thought it was cancer or a tumor. So we had to leave him in Heber for 2 nights and as you can imagine I was a nervous wreck. I was balling and tossing all night long. But the next day Bob called and said it was something clogged so I had to give him medicine for 2 weeks straight and he is back to being Cash. I honestly would have a major meltdown if anything happened to him. He's just the coolest and most amazing dog I've ever met. Okay, I'm done being crazy dog lady.
I bought this bed the day he came home. He looks like a big old bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment