Thursday, February 2, 2012

Brad Paisley Concert

Rachel, Brieann & I went to the Brad Paisley concert on January 27. It was INCREDIBLE! Rach & I got to the venue at 10:30 am to see if we could meet Brad, the Band Perry & Scotty McCreery. About 2, a lady came out and handed us hot chocolate and said, "The Band Perry asked me to bring this out to you" then she asked if we were going to the show and we told her yes then she asked if we had meet and greet, we told her no, her response "You do now" So we got to meet the Band Perry! They are so sweet! I thanked them for the cocoa and Neil said, "That was you?" and Kimberly asked I'm the one that sent the tweet. At least I was noticed for a second :) After we waited for an hour and a half to meet Scotty McCreery, and finally we saw a man walking out and it was him! So sweet!


 It was freezing!
 The hot cocoa and pictures they sent to us saying, "Thanks for braving the cold"



























No comments:

Post a Comment